This kit is suitable for:
- 1 3/8″ – 1 3/4″ thick doors
- Up to 130 lbs in weight per door
- Fits 2×4 stud as well as other sizes – see below*
- 1/2 in. plasterboard
This kit includes:
• Complete galvanised steel pocket –all the uprights, horizontals and fixings required to build the pocket.
• Quiet and Smooth Runners – with carbon steel ‘sealed for life’ bearings that insert easily into the track and have a quiet, smooth movement.
• Adjustable pocket entrance guide which will enable you to assemble the kit for a 1 3/8” or 1 3/4″ door.
• Door brackets for the top of the door, rear door stop, soft brake, and fixings. Adjustable bolt and nuts for runners plus spanner. Screws to assemble frame and screws to attach plasterboard to pocket.
• Full instructions and an installation video available on our website.
• A lifetime guarantee
Our sliding pocket door kits are easy and simple to install. Visit our Installation page to see the installation video or to download the instructions.
What do I need to supply?
Door Panel 1 3/8” or 1 3/4″ thick, max weight 130lbs
1/2 in. plasterboard
Wood jambs/Linings (see instructions)
The Double Rocket Pocket Kit is simply two singles joint together. Each pocket door frames includes a joining kit so there in no extra cost.
*Different size studwork can be used however the head timber above the track needs to always be 2×4, additional layers of plasterboard each side can then be used to make up the difference. If you are still unsure please email us at email@example.com